Regardless of where you reside you can start or join the FSO movement to eradicate human trafficking for America's women & children. Regretfully, awareness of this honorific crime is woefully missing in our nation. An organized and sustained public outcry is needed to bring this crime to the forefront of our minds, our legislatures, our court systems and our law enforcement professionals.
A group of of dedicated members with the united passion to become local experts on Human Trafficking, to Raise Awareness in local communities and to help FSO fulfill its mission to Prevent, Rescue and Heal victims of child sex trafficking in the United States.
- Be the host or hostess of your Task Force group
- Designate a date, time, and location for your group meetings
- Participate in quarterly conference calls with other FSO Task Force Leaders & FSO Director
- Update your Facebook page to keep your group members and others informed of your activities
- Receive and distribute monthly email updates, prayer request, activities, suggestions and literature.
- Organize one fundraiser per year
- Take yourself and then your group through training (FSO Literature and eight PowerPoint presentations provided)
Task Force Members
- Be at least 18 years of age (leaders) /16 years old (members)
- Regularly attend group meetings
- Help plan group activities/ fundraiser(s)
- Spread awareness in your community
- Help your leader with task and ideas
- Attend FSO Task Force training sessions
Step #1- Gather a group of five other members who share your vision to eradicate sex trafficking in your city.
Step #2- Decide when and where your group should meet.
Step #3- Contact FSO to schedule an hour long conference with the executive director to discuss your thoughts and to get ideas to get your team moving in the right direction.
Step #4- Create a Facebook page for your group to spread the word about Human Trafficking, to gain new members and to let FSO followers know about your groups activities
Step #5- Your group must have completed our training classes (materials provided)
Active Task Force Requirements
To be listed as an active group you must meet the following requirements:
- Have met 6 times with your Task Force members
- Completed FSO training classes
- Submited a short narritive telling FSO how your task force will contribute to the movement
- Advised FSO of your planned fundraiser event
- Provided FSO a group picture of your task force and the link to your Facebook page
What is a FSO Community Task Force
What is the Purpose of an FSO Task Force
FSO Task Force Leader Responsibilities