What information do we collect?
- FSO solicits email addresses of people who are interested in getting more information about our non-profit organization. FSO also collects donation via this website, all online donation transactions are handle via a secure server through a tool provided by Intuit Websites.
How do we use your information?
- FSO collects information solely to be used to send requested electronic information about our organization, such as our monthly newsletters.
How do we share your information?
- FSO does not share or sale any of the information collected.
- FSO does not utilize tracking technologies such as cookies, or web beacons.
How do we protect your information?
- FSO protects collected information by storing it in a password protected stand alone system.
How can you control what information is collected and used?
- FSO only collects the information you provide to us and will not share the information.
How can you access your information?
You may email FSO at anytime to have any or all your information deleted from our database. Additionally, at anytime you have the option to opt out from receiving any futher communications (email or otherwise) from FSO. Simply email or call us requesting this "opt out" option and FSO will immediately remove your information from our database and cease all communications with you.
How can you contact us with privacy questions?
Please feel free to email us at FortheSakeof1@gmail.com with any questions or comments.
- FSO does not share any information with any third party who is linked to our site. Information regarding the Intuit Online Donations can be found at http://smallbusiness.intuit.com/small-business/legal/index.jsp?_requestid=161503
Terms and conditions